Skip to content
polo-news-logo
Home » Man, 43, Who Rammed Car Into Downing Street Admits Make Indecent Images Of Children

Man, 43, Who Rammed Car Into Downing Street Admits Make Indecent Images Of Children

  • by

Express. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. HOME News Royal Showbiz & TV Sport Comment Finance Travel Entertainment Life & Style UK Politics Royal US World Science Weather Weird History Nature Sunday InYourArea Seth Kneller has pleaded guilty to making indecent images of children, including three categorised as Class A, which is the most serious. 17:09, Tue, Sep 12, 2023 | UPDATED: 17:33, Tue, Sep 12, 2023

Seth Kneller pleaded guilty to making indecent images of children (Image: LinkedIn)

A man who rammed a car into the gates of Downing Street has admitted making indecent images of children.

Seth Kneller, 43, of Richard Street, Crewe, pleaded guilty to two counts of making indecent images of children, including three Category A and five Category C, at Southwark Crown Court on Tuesday (September 12).

Kneller had already pleaded guilty to driving a motor vehicle dangerously during an appearance at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on August 16. He drove a silver Kia Ceed into the gates of Downing Street, Whitehall, on May 25.

Police officers found the vile images on a Samsung Android mobile phone during his arrest and charged him with the separate offences.

Kneller appeared at Southwark Crown Court (Image: Getty)

Charles Hannaford, representing Kneller, called for his client to be released on bail ahead of sentencing for the driving offence at Westminster Magistrates’ Court next Monday (September 18).

Mr Hannaford told the court Kneller was struggling with his diagnosed autism, ADHD and diabetes while on remand in prison.

The defence barrister argued Kneller represented no threat to the public, adding: “This is an individual, your Honour will have noticed, [who has] already accepted having an attraction [to children] and looked at images for that purpose.”

He also told the court Kneller tried to get help for the problem in 2015.

A car inside a cordon outside Downing Street (Image: Getty)

Mr Hannaford said: “There is a real risk my client is going to face further prejudice from being remanded in custody.”

Judge Christopher Hehir rejected the submission, telling Kneller: “I can’t grant you bail today and I can’t make any promises on what the ultimate sentence will be.”

Kneller is due to be sentenced for the dangerous driving offence at Westminster Magistrates’ Court but may be sent back to Southwark Crown Court to face sentencing for all three offences, MyLondon reports.

He is due to appear at Southwark Crown Court on September 25.

Invalid email

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

IPSO Regulated Copyright ©2023 Express Newspapers. “Daily Express” is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.